Court's Life...An Autobiography

Monday, November 14, 2005

ah mannnnn...can I keep him?


So my sister and I are to move out one of these years as you all know..supposedly near the first of the year..so the plan was..we were to get a dog for the new place..at Christmas...we agreed not to look for it yet because we all know we can't have it yet. Well me being the entergetic person that I am. I couldn't wait...so look what I found!! He's a little Australian Cattle Dog puppy (supposedly) and I want him!! They are (from what I researched) entergetic dogs that need exercise so I can go run with him!! How awesome it that?!..ok so we all know that puppies get snatched up soon....::sad face::..well I found a full grown dog..which would be more practical. He's even house broken. One small problem (other than the fact I cant even get a dog yet) he's too big. Oh and he suffers from separation anxiety and needs to be inside mostly..But look at his eyes!!

3 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Puppies are SO cute! Especially AUSTRALIAN anything! haha But really... any dog is great. No matter which one you get you will fall in love with it. Anywho, I think thats all for now...over and out!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! Well, all thats going on around here is craziness!!! :) How about you?!?!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, so I know that you are going to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving, but when are you leaving? Are you going to be gone the whole week... If not I was thinking maybe the gang could get together and do something... I should be in town by Monday... Call me or e-mail me and let me know what is going on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home