Court's Life...An Autobiography

Friday, October 07, 2005

roller skates and cheese sticks = a pretty good night

Hello! so last night was ONE and our detour was to go roller skating! Yeah so I wasn't that sure how much I wanted to get on the little four wheeled contraptions seeing as how it had been awhile, but it was pretty fun! I saw some people get laid out, I ran into a few walls in order to stop, and saw some people who were Mr. I skate all the time show-offs...lol..so it was good times..and afterwards I was all about some Chili's with some cheese sticks and a strawberry and ice mixture...yum...I would say that I am now going to have to be nicer to people because well they threatened to hook up to our trailer and pull us off and leave us in the middle of the woods somewhere lol... well I'm off to get some school work done (and yes eat) and then off to the old jobsite..makes it sound like I should be welding or something :) see ya!

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COURTNEY!!!!!! How is my best trailer trash friend?!?! :) Im just kidding, so long as i never catch you barefoot and pregnant taking out your trash (and no, I don't mean your husband) :) I still want a tour of the KLP :)

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope work is goin good for ya! Have a fantastic week!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home