switzerland...props to awesome friends

A good friend of mine is in switzerland and I am very jealous...I would settle for being able to take a run down this path though... Anyway so today was one of those days where you get up and you eat some Lucky Charms and you go to school and when you get to lunch all your jelly from your PBJ is spilled in the bag and it's all slimy, but you let it slide and still consider it "a good day" and then you go take a test and it's ok..and you go workout and it's better than ok..and the weather is beautiful and life is good..then one little tiny thing happens and it ruins it all...not really but it does ruin the flow of "goodness"...so then you have to call your best friend in order to bring the mood back to an upswing and you are very grateful to have a friend that when you call and say hey she says "whats wrong" and when you lie and say nothing...she knows..even if it's not anything big and tragic it's good to know someone knows you that well and they care...so props to an awesome friend!..yeah so then it was church was great as usual...actually better 'cause it was outside and the breaze was all in my face!! loved it!..well hmm that is all that's going on here..Oh and a Wendy's frosty needs to be on ya'lls menu for the week..because they are GOOD! I'm out!

3 Comments:
I don't like anonymous...it's like in 7th grade when a boy left me a secret admirer note in my locker...it wasn't enjoyable because I didn't know who it was!!! :)
I will definetly have to have the frosty...if we had a a Wendy's in a 30 mile radius!!!! :(
Sorry about the one thing that threatens to make your day bad...those are kinda like cowlicks...the rest of your hair looks like a Pantene add, but no, one cowlick and it screws the whole thing up!! :) Good to have a best friend "cowlick" remover :)
Post a Comment
<< Home