Court's Life...An Autobiography

Monday, October 24, 2005

Why Am I Up?

yes yes so let me start off by saying I would like to know if I can delete posts from people with inappropriate blog names..because well I had to delete my last post due to the fact I couldnt figure it out...oh well on to better things...

Well well ladies and gentleman, let me say Roll Tide!..due to the big games Saturday business was really slow and I made hardly any money...and that was sad..and for some reason we had an abnormally slow Sunday which also left me with little money..but the good news is..I got a steak, potatoes, carrot cake, and some sweet tea! yea since I got out of work early I went to a friends and his family had just started dinner (good timing huh?)! yeah it was really good!! Good times.. I would also like to say well I found some hot guys this weekend that weren't little paper figures (Ms. Lacey's type of men), but unfortunately I wouldnt say they were of the best characters..lol but they were hilarious! and ya know one of em wasn't too bad.. ;) .. If I had a character changing pill let me tell you I would have the hook up..but ya know there is always hope! muscular arms..."this is good"...well I must now go eat some fruit...I had my nice little old people (no offence to my elder audience) meal for breakfast this morning..I had hot tea with a little milk additive, oatmeal with cinnamon and sugar (both brown and white..that's the key), and now I'm off for the fruit..ummmm yumm! Have a fabulous week all! Mine had a nice 45 minute start, then I came home went to sleep and had some very sweet dreams..too bad they weren't dang reality ;)...woke up like 3 and half hours later!! yeah that's the only problem with today..I'm awake!! oh well I'm sure since I'm home for the day..with only nothing to do..I will re-institute the afternoon nap from childhood :) see ya!

7 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't care that they losst, it must be said...WAR EAGLE!

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, again, I will say- you missed the educational point on my "paper men" but, i'll let you think what you will :)

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, yea- you can delete any post- click that little trash can under the comment and it will remove it- i'v had to do it before.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and also, what is with the old people breakfast and the getting up so dang early?! instead of the KLP, why don't you just go join a nursing home...plenty of single men....lol :)

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, i know what you mean about the arms, and I know you didn't mean mine...otherwise we would not be friends! :) After this evening, I am not really in a rant mood, just a quiet "whatever, im just going to sleep" mood. This sucks :)

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yea- weird that it sent to your email? Still good though :) Maybe you'll have a replacement soon :)

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your group sounds good!! For now ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home