Court's Life...An Autobiography

Monday, October 31, 2005

what shall we do dear liza?


do you remember that little kids song? "there's a hole in the bucket dear henry, dear henry"..well I do. You know what else. I really don't know what I want to write about today. Well lets start with this. Have you all seen "Batman Begins"? Well if so then I would like to question the ending of that movie. The girl makes this whole little speach about how she likes batman but not necessarily Bruce Wayne and then they walk into the rubble of his burnt down castle/house holding hands...it was like an I dont like you speach..but then it wasnt..I dont know it was sooo confusing...lets also talk about this..I got in trouble at the resteraunt for sitting with the customers..it's not allowed..I only did it for one second and I was technically only hugging a customer..yeah so why the boss had to look at me right then..it's my luck...fraternizing with the patrons isnt allowed either but I dont even know what that means..I assumed it meant flirting...what if they're hot? I can't help myself ;)..oh and I really dont think I should get repremanded because everyone else that works in the resteraunt..well they are all coupled up and they walk around grabbing each others butts and stuff..now that is what shouldnt be allowed in the work place..oh and how about these older waitresses that rub all over and flirt and say inappropriate comments..lets say this unnamed waitress is like married! and almost 40..with kids...and she does with all the guys my age (uh helllo they should be talking to me!).. haha..whatever...lets talk about this..it's halloween..and I'm not dressing up..but ya know now that I think about it..I would love to be a princess..lol or a fairy..or maybe batman...with the little footies..that'd be absolutely fabulous..can I have some of your candy little girl? no? well watch this ::snatch candy and run..I'm bigger and faster:: well I will leave on that note! :)

3 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't seen the movie, but I would agree with the confusion. I don't know if I wanna see it- is th dude hot? Anyway, I can definitely see you getting in trouble for fraternizing...you probably have some sexual harrassment lawsuits against you that we don't know about!! lol just kiddin- You just can't help it. :)

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my... I loved that song when I was little... Great, now its going to be in my head all day! Gotta jet...lata (as she goes off humming "There's a hole in my bucket...")

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so whats up with the crashing? Last night?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home