Court's Life...An Autobiography

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Yelling at a building..or for a building..



so yesterday was a big test, and afterwards for extra credit we were told to go yell for a building...well since I've never been a big spirit fingers type of girl this already was not my favorite extra credit project, but considering five points on a test could be crucial I did attend this homecoming ritual of yelling, pom-pom shaking, clappers..clapping, cheers being yelled out of sync, little dogs dressed as blazers, teachers riding horses on broom sticks, girls in cowgirl outfits doing the electric slide to "Mustang Sally"..yeah it was a real party...I however leaned against a bush with fellow classmates and tried to not get too excited. Oh and I failed to mention the over sized cookies with green substance in the shape of "UAB" on top..those were handed out as bribes for the judges..one being the campus president I believe..yeah so that was loads of fun..after the sheet had been signed that said I was in attendance, and the building had been properly cheered for I made my treck across campus to the car and then off to REC to workout...yeah so it was an okay day but the whole cheering for a building really threw me off...so now I'm off to class again..and today it's even more fun homecoming activities..wow I should wear green and gold and get in the mood..I'm feeling so anti-spirit...oh well..maybe the face paint will help ;) see ya!

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So..explain to me why going to what sounds like a pep rally ws extra credit... By the way next weeks episode of GG looks good. (Here is the website... http://thewb.warnerbros.com/web/show_episode.jsp?id=GG605 It tells what the episode will be about.)
~Holla atcha lata.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my Lord- that sounds like a nightmare!! Sorry you had to live through that one!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home