Everyone should live like William Wallace

so I woke up this morning and meandered to the kitchen for my cherry yogurt and miniwheats..well I only returned to my room to find that it wasn't cherry it was banana and strawberry!! this has happened two days in a row! devistating! oh well once again I survived.. Last night I watched the absolute best movie ever, Braveheart! Oh my gosh there are so many great analogies that can be drawn from that movie! wow...I want to be William Wallace! that guy lived the way we should all live, with out compromise, fighting for what he believes, never selling out! well I will not go into all the thoughts I have about that movie..because they are too deep for your meager minds to conceive ;)... anyway I have class and I must dress myself for it...off to find some appropriate articles of clothing! see ya! have a fabulous day all!

3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
You know i've never seen Braveheart?! Not that I have ever had a particular urge to do so, but its a nice thought :)Have a fabulous day!!
hey i removed my first post because I spelled a word wrong- so, as I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted by my inability to spell...my suggestion for a breakfast food would be strawberry banana yogurt!! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home