frisbee's, grape's, and spilled milk
ok so the title includes most of what my weekend was about..I know kinda late to be doing a recap of my weekend..but technically my weekend ended today since I go back to school on Tuesdays..yea so I played frisbee golf this weekend and that was a lot of fun! so excited that we have a course...I also won the grape throwing contest...and I spilled milk all over the floor at work..yea that wasnt so great..but it was cleaned up and I made alright money with the exception of Saturday which was really slow! but filled with lots of football viewage...then sunday there was lunch cooked for us at work and it was really good! it was cajun shrimp pasta!! yummmy...so yea then today I again struggled to stay awake during boresome classes...had the usual lunch...got some pizza, split an expired desert thing with a classmate....laughed really hard at the other Courtney...it was pretty good times :)...oh and last night I saw the north star, a full moon, a cute dog, and an old best friend!!..had some way good times with Amy eatin subway, watchin soccer, chearin for J' Money, and other "smashing good times" lol...well hope you all are doing fabulous! I'm out! (Gilmore Girls is on)

6 Comments:
Ok so your weekend was eventful...but, next time you need to not work so that I can call you and you can come and do the marathin and the Chinese food...it was quite last minute this time...but we'll definitely plan another!!
oh, and thanks for all the revealing information in regard to my Biblical post...she did not ask specifically, so I did not tell specifically! Its different! :)
oh and also, i did NOT try to make the freakin "You've Got Mail" sexy...I just exude sexiness and in my humanity, I could sing it no other way and it not be sexy...i'm just a natural! ;)
oh, and it's late so im not gonna delete any posts for spelling purposes! :) Im just being laaaazy
First of all, let me say that to "embody" means to actally put into a body- so i wanted my concept to be in the form of a real man....im not a fan of the paper people! Secondly, when I said that he would never say a word..now, court, what did you think I meant...cause I know what I was thinking, and it wasn't that the guy would be mute!!! :)
"We support Sessions"...lol
Oh and also...little Ms. " your mom homeschooled you to protect us"... um...hmm, let me think...who homeschooled a LOT longer than LACEY?!?! what does that say about you, huh?!?! It says that all the world needed extra protection from the likes of the eldest Anderson... might I add that the real trouble begins when the two homeschoolees are combined..so who is it, you or me?...ummmm, im thinkin it would be you....you have more experience... in the homeschool correctional program, as well as other departments lol :)
Post a Comment
<< Home