exercise enthusiasts
The class I took at the fabulous REC today said it was only for the extreme exercise enthusiasts..well although that is intimidating I figured if I can handle the 50 minute ab lab (aka death for your abdomen) then I could handle it...and so I show up with my water bottle...and it was quite fun..there was a mixture of kick boxing, step, weights, stretchy band things, and simulated jump roping (jump roping minus the jump rope)...it was fun...I had sweat dripping from my nose..although that is a little gross..it just means you're getting a good workout..I hope? ;)...the little class leader, I think she should be called bouncy girl...the second she got in the room she bounced nonstop!! I think I would like to be her...and when we're all dyin she's got this cheery voice about "are they burnin now?" lol...fun times...
question of the day: why did the chicken cross the road (I honestly know the answer)
sandwhich of the day: turkey sandwhich with baby spinach leaves on it..and some mustard and a little greek dressing!!
popsicle of the day: scribbles
picture of the day: oreo castle..made with some peanut butter dirt..an icecream roof..and it was all for a little caramel turtle (I might like to live in that house)

tip of the day: elmers glue is not a substitute for white cake frosting/drizzle

5 Comments:
If you're like me, you love it when someone posts you a blog comment. So here it is. Great work, and keep them comming.
I have a website if you would like to see it. It is found at Temporary Outdoor Lighting. It pretty much covers the topic of Temporary Outdoor Lighting.
thx and keep up the blogs. :-)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey you! Yeah the turtle houses were some pretty good times. Maybe you and Kelly should switch majors and become architects, or maybe food critics... I'm not sure. Oh yeah, and I added another blog to my site. If you view "My complete profile" and scroll down to the bottom you will see it. It is titled "Encouragement."
Oh my gosh- I do NOT want to see those vidoes!!! That is horrible!
Thanks for the future "hey, i'm not gonna wear that dress if I get to be that big" reassurance. I need to know this in order to continue the friendship. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home