gravel man = loud BANG
So today I'm up more early than I would like...the reason being..the gravel man..yes we are expanding the parking here at the old homestead due to some of the elder children (one being me) refuse to move out because they can't afford it...so there are a lot of cars back there....I'm on a two year plan though..plan to move out within the next two years..that kid showing our excitement about this plan..anyway...so the gravelman came and I had to get up in order to pay him...I jumped when he jerked the big dump truck forward and the back thing slammed really loud like BANG!!!!! so now I'm pretty much awake...
like this little baby! (soooo cute!) yea hmmm what have been the goings ons around here.. well tomorrow all my classes are canceled and I'm very excited because it will give me a chance to catch up on my 6 + assignments that are due..but more importantly I called for a re-dream on my great dream entry from the last post..and no I didnt get it..I was quite sad! and you know what else I'm sad about..my good friend was supposed to come home yesterday and they changed his plans and now I dont know when he comes home... I will survive probably but I'm not gonna like it...hmmm what else...well there was this once when I really wanted to eat chinese in boxes and then I didnt get to my whole twenty years + monthes + days and then one night (last night) my veryyyy good friend Y totally ordered chinese and told the lady that he wanted it all in little boxes and she laughed but she did it!! It was soooooooooooooooo good!!!!!! and now finally a picture that actually belongs to me! check it out!

5 Comments:
Oh my goodness... Where did you find that had the boxes? I'll have to order from there next time I'm in the 'ham.I hope all is going well with you (seeing as how you left AU almost two weeks ago and we still haven't talked.) But anyway, we will just have to remefy that, won't we? Have a great day.
~Verse of the week: "This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24
yea, i scond Steph- what is it with the random babies?! Some mama is going to sue you for unauthorized exploitation!!! :)
im glad you got your boxed Chinese- you make me want some!!! And Arab sure as heck won't have it!!!
yea me too!
"That wasn't sand...that was kitty litter!" :) lol
Post a Comment
<< Home