Court's Life...An Autobiography

Friday, September 16, 2005

seven parts water one part salt


Good morning! so what does my title make reference to? Hmmm let me tell you... So last night I had some dreams...here they are in no particular order:

  • one of which had to do with a shrimp in a cup..yes apparently there was this lady who for some unknown reason had a whole bunch of baby mice, baby rabbits, and yes you guessed it, shrimp...but the shrimp were all very close to death because she had put them in tiny ziplock bags. So of course I decided to save one. It was turning brown (which in the dream meant it was dying) and I was trying to mix a glass of salt water in order to save it's life...But it was taking too long so I just put him in plain water hoping he'd stay alive until I could get this big vase mixed with seven parts water and one part salt which obviously would be the perfect water to salt ratio...lol....anyway I did get it done and he was saved...in fact he started growing immediantly..
  • I also dreamed that my family had a lake house and I went out there to stay by myself for one day, you know just to get away from things..well guess what? I got there and I was chillin for like 4 hours before I realized there was a boy in our house..yeah I dont know..this dream was weird because I was trying to make friends and be nice to him because in the back of my mind I was afraid he might be a killer..I dont know how it ended..he didnt kill me though...I think he was just hiding from his family or something
  • Now my favorite dream..I dreamed I had a baby!!! and it was a girl and it was sooooo pretty!!! I took the little baby to show to it's dad and when he saw it he picked it up and we were both crying because it was the most beautiful baby ever! and then he told me he loved me and asked me to marry him (I know this is backwards..I cant help what I dreamed..baby first husband later..in real life that won't happen I promise)..anyway I said yes!! and I was soooo excited because well I've always wanted to marry him and have worlds cutest babies!!! so we kissed..and then he gave me a ring!! Then I was holding my baby and I was telling everyone how I was engaged and it was amazing!!

now I'm awake and I don't have my hot husband and our way cute baby, but I will work on getting that handled :)
Have a fabulous day! I'm off to watch a little Cosby..do a little cleaning...get ready...head to the bank, run so errands, and then ab class at the REC..soccer game tonight at UAB! Heck yes! See Ya!!

2 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so i figured it out and I joined because i was feeling lonely and left out of the "hey dude we're cool cause we have blogs and you don't" group, soooooo- hello! :)

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

kelly ummmm i didnt see an actual post on which i could comment so although you are fabulous etc etc like you went on about in your profile...i need a post!! :) glad to have you with us though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home