Day One..

(First off an explanation for the picture...that my friends is the ATL Falcons player Patrick Kerney!! yes his arms are F to the INE! and I believe if all will just look upon him and his massive biceps world peace will be accomplished!)
Well today I begin my autobiography...but if you're starting here, unfortunately, you have already missed the first 20 years of my life..but considering there are a lot more to go..it will still make for some interesting reading... So what's on my agenda.
- Go to class
- Try to keep my eyes open..this will be hard..it will probably take a few m&m's a good tall glass of water....a trail mix bar..with nuts..and um maybe some doodling
- Eat lunch
- Class again..with a little more doodling..and maybe some intermittant napping..oh wait there's a quiz....well quiz first..nap later
- then my favorite area of UAB...The REC..where I will be doing some weights...and running..
- then the meeting up of the Anderson sisters....where will possibly attempt racquetball
- lockerrooms..and showering
- then BCM...the thursday night campus worship! very excited because I have yet to make it...I will update later on the goings ons
You guys have a great day!! (yes I said you guys..sorry I am somewhat northern every once in awhile)

2 Comments:
You would think a good weekend of good ole Auburn southern charm would rid you of such obscenities as "you guys." Whatever are we going to do with you?
Some might say intlellectual, but then you say something like "you guys" and they know that can't be true :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home