Food food and oh wait how about some mint chocolate chip icecream on an oreo crust
I just have a few things to say..Well last night at church there was a Q and A session and one question had to due with insecurity issues..Weight...Etc..Well I immediately reached for my sisters leg to pat in comfort..LOL...Then all the things I could say went rushing through my head and I started to laugh..I tried to bury my face so I wouldn't be heard..But how about that is sooo wrong of me..Like some people might really look in the mirror and be sad or something ( I don't know I'm pretty much gorgeous..LOL..Jk) it's just that I don't have real insecurity problems so I don't quite know how they'd feel)..But anyway the guy is totally trying to get everyone to pay attention and I'm laughing at some poor lil slightly overweight girls expense...Next..At the cheesecake factory (we visit here after church) our waiter was a boy..But he was trying to have a I'm a man voice..And I totally just repeated what he said right after he said it...Yeah I got reprimanded...But I seriously cant help it..I don't even think about these things..I'm not trying to be mean I swear...I just have a problem..It's my own version of turret's...Speaking of..There is a guy at church that says "oh no" and "yes" and anything else he feels like..All through the service and it totally distracts me...He has church turret's...I'm pretty sure of it...And onto this..I'm done here at the ol hospital and I have to sit here until 230 when I'm allowed to log out..And I'm HUNGRY..But my poor lil PBJ in a bootleg ziplock probably something like "we look like zip lock and we do technically "zip-lock" but if your not careful your sandwich will fall out when your not looking"..Anyway it's in my crispy white lab coat and it wants to jump out...And be eaten maliciously..But it must wait on my classmates to return from their rounds...So that we can eat together...Until then I will be singing "we have food and food is good, so we will eat together, so we will eat together..We have food and food is good, so we will eat together, so we will eat together"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home