Life is more than good!
ok so I've started back to school...i'm working...i'm working for free at the hospital two days a week in eight hour shifts...and trying to unpack stuff from my sister and I having moved very recently...I dont have internet access except at school...I'm BUSY! but life is really good! my switch of churchs is amazing! love highlands! my only problem at this moment is the fact that I'm starved! so I will remedy that with some food partake-age! you all are welcome to the new place it's still not completely put together..lack of furniture and decoration..but we have the essentials like spoons bowls and peanut butter! see ya!

1 Comments:
I SO totally understand the whole lack of internet thing. It is driving me crazy. I have about a billion things to print out and twwo quizzes alreay online and I have to treck it to the library each time. Glad to hear that you are unpacking and getting settled in. I have a pole lamp if you need it... I hear you are lacking in the furniture department, but a lamp is as good as I can do... Sorry. Call me sometime and let me know how you are doing, these little tid bits of information every blue moon really aren't cutting it for me!
Post a Comment
<< Home