Court's Life...An Autobiography

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

thanksgiving....only one year away :)


well I'm back from OK and it was of course fun!..there were all kinds of entertaining things done...but considering I dont feel like posting them...well just know it was a very good thanksgiving and I cant wait till next year :)...the only bad part was the fact that I lost my voice due to an-after-you-eat-way-too-much-soccer-game..I was sick then played soccer..yeah so I sounded like a cigerette raspy old women all week..yea so that was sexy..the only bad part..well I couldn't sing...you might think that's a good thing, but see we have this ritual of putting in an old CD that we all know and singing every word really loud...well um..I couldnt do it..and it was quite depressing..but I survived and the voice is coming back ever so slowly...now I've been back two days and I've already gotten one final outta the way..three more to go and this semester is OVER! I'm still looking for a puppy so if anyone knows where I can find one for cheap..that'd be great...we're looking at Westie's..but the problem is we dont want to spend $500-1500....yea well you all have a fabulous day! I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home