You make me laugh! Oh and about that rain. It rained again this morning. Not the misty, can't really hear it kind of rain...But the wonderful, sleepy kind of rain. And it started 15 minutes before I had to be up... So I walked to class in the rain instead of sleeping through it...SO sad.
yea whats with the wet sandwich? i mean i know that you live in the KLP now but, wow- do i need to send you a donation or somethin, you sound pretty hard up if you have to eat soggy sandwiches. Or maybe i will just construct a nifty little sandwich umbrella- always keep your sandwich dry :)
Ok, so I read your comment in Lacey's blog... The sandwich was too gross for even you??? That must have been one gross sandwich... because I have seen you eat some disgusting things...
you can call me courtney if ya want...I love the out doors! I love almost all athletic events (minus baseball and golf...and probably badmitton...ok so I dont love them all...but I do like aspects of them all..like the batting cages...and um well I dont know too much about badmitton so I cant tell you what aspect is cool..but I'm sure there is one..and golf fun to play..not watch), anyway I'm very family oriented! Mostly because my family is awesome!... I'm just excited to be alive!!! Heck yessssssssssss!
3 Comments:
You make me laugh! Oh and about that rain. It rained again this morning. Not the misty, can't really hear it kind of rain...But the wonderful, sleepy kind of rain. And it started 15 minutes before I had to be up... So I walked to class in the rain instead of sleeping through it...SO sad.
yea whats with the wet sandwich? i mean i know that you live in the KLP now but, wow- do i need to send you a donation or somethin, you sound pretty hard up if you have to eat soggy sandwiches. Or maybe i will just construct a nifty little sandwich umbrella- always keep your sandwich dry :)
Ok, so I read your comment in Lacey's blog... The sandwich was too gross for even you??? That must have been one gross sandwich... because I have seen you eat some disgusting things...
Post a Comment
<< Home