Court's Life...An Autobiography

Saturday, June 16, 2007

time to get it on

shew...I like that title...and it really explains how I presently feel..I mean I haven't been writing on this in months and a lot has changed...I feel inadequate in comparison to some of my fellow writers. I haven't the cool pen name..nor the skills of story telling..I do however have a man (I know you probably have a man too) ..and we're so gettin married in like 62 days or something close to that...and let me tell everyone out there if I have to wait one day longer than that I will collapse into a coma..and it will not be good. I don't know the background of all my readers but being a good Christian girl in this area has to be one of the hardest things in the entire world! I'm not questioning it's worth. Just saying it's very hard. Now lets see..I'd think I'd like to cover how this all came about..So like two years ago I met this guy..and for whatever reason (I thought he noticed too much stuff..he critiqued the way I ate my icecream cone!! "so you're a licker"...now if they just doesn't offend a girl..I don't know what will!!) I didn't find myself too interested..I was a little distracted by other things in my life and we just let it go at that...well one day I end up taking a beach trip with him...yea..you can get me easy if you just include the beach...we had fun..killed a seagull with our mirror...he tried to seduce me...I wasn't seduced..until..we get back to his place and turn on some "James Taylor Live"..it was all over after that..true story..I dont know what it was..but my man needs to give James Taylor a huge donation 'cause it got him..ME! :)...yea...then we go to Christmas with his family and something about seeing a big family gettin along....eatin cheese noodles...and spending some quality time...I don't know from then till a youth trip in February I was like...hmmm this guy...my guy...the guy?..after February I said yup...that's him...that was partly due to some sweet time in an elevator..wait..did I...hmmm anyway...so I gave him a few "hints" (hey you better ask me soon or I'll find someone who will...those type of hints)...that I wanted a ring and I wanted it soon...and well he delivered..march 11th I totally had him down on one knee by the lake..declaring his love for me...I said yes before he could get the ring out...and ever since then it's been..me wanting to elope...but I can't it's a family request...I mean after 22 yrs of pleasing them and God..it seems they wouldn't want to risk it by asking me to wait another hmmm 6 months!! but whatever..they must think if I've done it this long...gahhhh I hate being responsible...anyway...that's whats been up with me... I'll go ahead and say sorry for anything I say...because my mind hasn't been where it should be lately...and I don't expect it to change until after August ;)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I am thrilled for you to be back!!! And I have to say...your title...my favorite ever!!! :) And I loved the play by play of the love story- i'm tellin ya...Nicholas Sparks catches wind of that...you'll be on the big screen sayin "Say i'm a bird, Noah..." :) Well, I must rush out to buy James Taylor Live...I hear it's a good one ;)

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm...yea that's pretty much awesome! Lil girl, we got us some good menz :) And just for the record, they've got some pretty good womenz too..I'm not sure they fully understand the extent of our goodness yet either...oh, but one of these days... ;) lol

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And i'm glad that this site is not blocked to you at work...i'm trying to be good about keeping up on here again..school took over everything and then...1 year of silence. I think this is the only context in which that can be said about me!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home