Court's Life...An Autobiography

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I have become Paris Hilton




This is the newest addition to my family...His name is Brodie and he's twelve weeks old....I however upon assuming this responsibility did not realize that I would be called upon to sleep on the floor because he doesn't like to sleep unaccompanied (I understand the feeling)....Or that I would come home late one night and find that not only has he made a mess he also took the liberty to get covered in that very same "pile of crap"...yea so I was alone washing a dog..Then holding that very same shaking, wet, whining, and still slightly smelly baby until after 3AM when I handed him over to his other loving parent..wow..and now I can only go places when we have a sitter for the puppy..or if they allow puppies we have to carry the puppy and his "puppy bag" yes I do carry a bag much like a new parent with various puppy necessities...I now find myself looking online at these "puppy purses" and "puppy sweaters and hoodies"...how about puppy jewelry, swim-wear, oh and don't forget the special occasion-wear...Who is this person? The Courtney I know would never tote a bag with a ankle-biting size dog in it..But yet I do...And I love it! I have become Paris Hilton...But my dog is cuter...I'm hotter....And the only downfall..She probably has about 15 other people to clean up after her puppy and she can afford those "puppy suite"-type hotels for her ankle biter...Who would have ever thought it?

4 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anderson is back! This is big news, we should alert the media! Especially since she has proclaimed to be Paris Hilton. Next thing you know, you'll be giving all the old men in "the park" a heart attack by eating a disgusting looking cheeseburger while washing your car with your scantily clad butt! No no- we cannot have this! But, i'm thankful that you poured out your heart about the trials and tribulations of pet ownership. Now, anytime I think I want a puppy, i'll remember- no...i don't. Thanks. You're a real pal.

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, all the contestants that i have seen do "jiggle" down the aisle..its a requirement, I think to be on the show. Seriously, I heard this lady speak and she said she actually went on the "Price" and they really do audition everyone to decide who will go on...so someone in the casting department likes their women jiggly :) lol

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, yes...i'm glad that I wouldn't be the only one who would get on camera in a stadium and would only sit and act like I didn't know, all the while wondering about all the people thinking about how hot I am. Lol, that was funny!!!

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...this sounds interesting...you never know with you Anderson...for all we know you could have up and married one of your neghbors for all that cash he has stashed away inside a Geritol bottle. All about the Benjamin's, baby. :) Calling soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home